Monday, May 29, 2017

Day 1 of Service Learning

Hola  amigos this is Ann and Tara. Today was our first day at our service sites. Overall I would call today a  great first day of being at our service learning sites and we are all excited to go back tomarrow.  Carol made it in today making our group finally complete. Tara wnd I were both at  missionaries of the highway today, there they have a  sensory room, a occupational therapy room, a physical  therapy room, and two special education rooms. On site there is an  orphanage, and a school that goes from Kindergarden through 12th grade. Our job was to  evaluate and modify wheelchairs to improve quality of life of both the client and their family. It was rewarding to see the  instant improvement just by modifying a wheelchair to better fit the client. When we got back from our sites we had dinner then discussed our highs and lows for the day. It was exciting to hear about everyones day and how they were all so different.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete